Saturday 3 May 2014

Well, this is it.  Almost finished up here on the Island, and we're off back to France on Tuesday.  Although we've been busy for the last couple of months following our trip back from Spain and Portugal, nothing really exciting has happened.  Bertie managed to get a cut on the side of his eye - cost £200! I have been suffering for the last 10 weeks with tendonitis, and finally got the injection yesterday - hopefully all will now improve.  I've only been out on the boat a couple of times, but no real sailing.  However, Perry has been out a few times.  I also exhibited some paintings at the Royal Victoria Yacht Club.  Nice exhibition, but didn't manage to sell anything. Went to a talk last night on Robert Hooke.  Weather is absolutely superb today, let's hope it stays that way.

I will hopefully update the blog every fortnight, but as we no longer have internet in France, I will have to ask Mike very kindly if I can send via his place. 

Painting starts next Thursday................... I wish I had done some practice!

No comments: