Wednesday 25 January 2017

I know, I know, I know..... three weeks in and only just got roound to doing the blog! Well it's been very very cold, and now on top of that fog and ice!  I've also discovered I am a total whimp!  I went on my course for the practical part of Day Skipper, only to discover that I felt sea sick on the Sigma 38 we were on and that I really suffered with the cold.  So I abandonded.  However the sailing school very generously offered my a second hit at it, and tomorrow, prepared with new leather wellies and seasickness stuff, I will be down at Cowes Yacht Haven having another go! I took Perry to hospital this morning to finally have the operation on his hand.  Three delays so far, so perhaps they will finally get on with it.  No messages so far, so it must be progressing.  I will definitely update blog next week (!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tried to leave a comment earlier. Hope all is ok with you, perry and the others