Monday 8 May 2017

Day 26
Well this is it, a decision has been made and we are off to Scarborough at 0530 tomorrow.  Weather is just about OK but I expect we will have some rather huge waves to contend with.  Our arrival time is the evening, and we are not sure whether we will be able to have a wifi connection, but I will try.  If not, the next posting will obviously be where there is a connection.  It has been very windy and cold here today, and we had hoped that the wind would at least die down a little so the waves would settle down.  However......

I will miss the people here at Humber Cruising Association, they have all been really kind and friendly.  I will particularly miss Jenny who will soon be going off on her Baltic ARC adventure.  I hope she is able to keep me informed of how she gets on.  It's a long way.

All the supplies have been restocked with some additional chocolate bars, water has been topped up and the diesel tank is full.  Next stop Scarborough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a safe journey. We will be thinking of you and be with you in spirit all the way.