Wednesday 7 November 2018

Another week of not a lot happening. Weather has also been a bit naughty so when it's sunnywe take advantage and have a nice walk.  I've been carrying on with the oil sketching, but then it got a bit messy, so I'm giving it a rest for a few days.
Here are the oil sketches, but as you can see from the fourth one, it's all starting to look a bit messy.
  So, yesterday I started to move on to watercolour.  Working on flowers at the moment.
Quite fun, but still needs some work.
Perry has been working frantically on the boat and is now on the project of fitting the fridge.....
Bertie has been quite sprightly the last few days, so fingers crossed on that one. And I have been making soup and a couple of disastrous cakes!
On Friday I am on an oil painting workshop again, this time autumn colours - my favourite subject.

No comments: