Tuesday 12 November 2019

Busy week.  Weather as usual up and down. Very stormy on Saturday.  Force 11 at Needles!
Finished the picture of Osborne House.  Could have been better, but at least it's a start.

Already framed!                                                      
Goats done in ink, zebra in watercolour

Both in watercolour

watercolour

Honfleur, watercolour
 This weekend I was in Bournemouth on watercolour weekend, and the above photos show what I got up to.  Although the style was a bit sketchy, more than I would have done, overall I got some ideas of how to move on.  Met some really nice people, although only one was a watercolour purist.  Hotel was absolutely lovely - oh to be pampered.  Had a couple of good brisk walks along the beach.  A very clean place.  Would like to go and live in that hotel!

I've signed up for some more courses, but they are only day workshops, and they are not until next year.  It was also the first time I have driven on the mainland for about three years.  A bit nerve racking!  Got out of the habit a bit.  Well must carry on with the next masterpiece!

No comments: