Sunday 3 September 2023

 Well website is up and running. Simonne Mason Studio.  A bit pretentious, but you've got to start somewhere.  Some bits are easy, but I do have to scratch the back of my brain sometimes!  I am trying to put things on, and off, a couple of times a week to make sure I can actually do things on it, without having to contact my Web Wizard (Susie).


Weather has been very up and down, but now we are in a settled period.  Went painting with the club at Brading Downs on Tuesday, would have been nice with a bit of sun for contrast in the landscape, but still, the company was good.


Painted in oils again, not an easy option I must admit. 

 Went swimming (or drowning) twice this week.  I am working on it, but find it really  hard.  Did actually manage one whole length of crawl.  Must work at it, because I really do want to swim with Alice in the not too distant future.

Finished my little group of "dunes" oil painting.  Was quite fun.


They really are small.

Friday took paintings to Ryde Library where we have an exhibition for the whole of September.  Put in 12 paintings, forgot to take picture of exhibition, but will try and remember in the next few days.


Pretty niffty poster.  Thank you Elise.

Well now it's back to practicing oil painting.....

No comments: