Sunday 7 April 2024

 So much for thinking April was going to be a turning point! Wet and incredibly windy.   I have been doing Pleinairpril every day with gouache, but every day the painting has turned out a disaster.  Even painting outside at Arreton Barns on Friday I produced absolute rubbish.  Been a bad week for all my painting.  I think I need to concentrate a bit more instead of rushing.

I have been trying a bit of book binding.  Which started off ok, but yesterday's session the presenter made a mistake, which I obviously followed, and then had to redo bits.  However, it is only the first and prototype for me.

The dogs keep getting each other into trouble.  How on earth do they manage to do that?  The awning has not been finished for the boat, even though I told the guys cutoff was end of March.  On top of all that, swimming has been a bit indifferent.

Perhaps next week will be ok.

No comments: