Tuesday 30 July 2013

29th July - no painting this weekend, partly because it was going to be at a venue I am not too enamoured about and also because we (well mainly Perry) have been getting the van ready. Only really exciting things to report is that I sold two pictures privately, I've managed to start running again after my foot injury, and also to increase my cycling.  Perry as usual, has continued cycling thousands of miles fairly reguarly - don't you just hate it! Bertie had a couple of chums over to mess about in the garden...
Alfie (the Westie) and Cannabis (the Yorkie) have a really good search of the garden.

Let's play chase......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atHello to you both
I've been enjoying your expeditions through rural France. I'm not surprised your paintings and drawings are winning more competitions. Your drawing is very confident and accurate in perspective and detail and you have developed your own lucid style in colour in your watercolours - keep experimenting. I'm sure you will sell more and more as you become more certain of what you want to do and how you want to do it - wish I was. Glad your foot is mending must be waring to stand painting for a long time. Cheers - Barry and Teen