Wednesday 17 June 2015

Not a lot to talk about as we just loafed about for almost a week – either too hot or too windy. Managed to do a bit of cycling. We left here on Saturday afternoon – it was again pretty hot and sultry, and went down to Aze, bottom of the Mayenne. Signed on for painting on Sunday morning, competition was themed "the Mayenne river". It was a bit cold and fresh, and even had some rain. However, did get a free lunch, and Bertie really enjoyed the sausage! Although there were only a few entries, they were all good. No prizes for me. Should have concentrated more.
My attempt of Aze

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that you are using the blog again I shall check it weekly. Many congratulations on your prizes. I don't know how they come to a decision because in my view I love your paintings. You really have got a talent. Enjoy yourselves.
Ps I saw Bertie on the boat but did have to enlarge the picture!