Tuesday 3 March 2020

Yes, I'm behind again, but I have been busy.
I attended a workshop day with Becky Samuelson and this is result - oil.  Very please with this.  It's supposed to be Compton Bay

Watercolour of Osborne House.

Watercolour of Urquart Castle

Attended workshop with Paul Weaver in the Cotswolds.  Animals in landscape.  Here's the start.
managed to get this in the wrong place, and now can't move it.  This was the last painting I did with Lee's workshop.  Oil



Back to animals in the landscape
Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to rotate this!


Monochrome - quite pleased with this

Now getting things ready for the exhibition I will be doing with Meryel.  Cards, posters etc.  I have got about 15 paintings and today I willl have to purchase a load more frames.  Additionally the RVYC exhibition is coming up soon, as well as the IWAC at Quarr.  So lots of pictures to prepare.

When I was at my painting day in the Cotswolds I used the time to  see Daniel, Catherine and the babies, and it was absolutely lovely.  Even got involved in bathing the babies - goodness haven't done that for nearly 40 years.  Managed to put Alice's pyjamas on without getting into too much of muddle. 


Yesterday my new pochade finally arrived.  Absolutely lovely.  Must get out and paint the big outdoors. 

Still managing to do a sketch a day - started 1st July last year.  Unfortunately last few months have been indoors, but I am sure this awful weather will change soon and can start going out again.

Bertie is definitely feeling his age now and spends a lot of the day in a very deep sleep.  Walks are not as long and active as they used to be.  Poor chap.


No comments: