Sunday 18 February 2024

 What a mixed bag of weather.  Monday was absolutely fabulous our little Plein Air Painting group met at Brook.  The views were spectacular, and after painting we went to the Isle of Wight Pearl for coffee and then mooched about looking at expensive pearls!


I was quite happy with this picture, but I have decided that once this sketchbook is completed, I will try and avoid a sketchbook with spiral binding.  Although I think I may have another one in my stash!

Perry and I actually went to a garden centre when the boys were getting groomed.  Have cleared one area of the garden which was a mess and put a few plants in.  This motivated us to start on another part of the garden which is a mess, and we have made quite a bit of progress.

Painted the shower room, but had to touch up places this morning!

Started to get things ready for oil painting and a watercolour session, but all of a sudden motivation dropped out.  Not good.

Tomorrow's painting is likely to be damp, but will try anyway.  Swimming is ok.

No comments: