Sunday 3 March 2024

 Again what a mixed bag of weather.  Didn't put anything out last week because my plein air work was pretty awful.  It was at Godshill and of course it rained.  For the rest of the week and this week I've been messing about with my oil paints, a bit of gouache and drawing and oil pastel.  On Monday we went to Noethwood House in Cowes, although it was very cold we did manage to get a bit of painting in.


Mike and I found a very sheltered spot, even though it had a hedge in the way.  The others, although a better view, were really exposed to that cold wind.

I've been carrying on with oil pastels, which I do find really relaxing, but only do them once a week.

Perry and I seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to sort out out BT contract.  Think we've got it sorted now.  I hope.

The very cold or very wet weather has made it difficult to take the boys out and I think they are getting a bit stir crazy......

Although the sun is shining today it is bitterly cold.  Let's hope it gets a bit warmer and we can hopefully have a fun day out!

No comments: