Sunday 10 March 2024

 Cold, rain, sunshine - whatever you wanted, we had it this week.  Monday's painting was at the Green Yarmouth. A bit cold, but I managed something in an hour. 


I did change some bits and pieces, but again I really must move away from a book which is spiral bound.  Unfortunately I discovered in my stash, that I actually have two more of these books! As April is plein air month, hopefully I can use up one of the books.

Swimming is progressing ok.  But the dogs are starting to be a bit naughty!

Boat comes out next week, so that will involve a lot of  to-ing and fro-ing for Perry.

Got a super little cushion laptray on which I can do painting and drawing.  Hopefully.   I know it breaks my no art materials year, but I thought it would be really useful.  Can have it in the car as well.  However, I must use it!

No comments: