Sunday 28 January 2024

 I'm sure my laptop has a mind of its own.  As soon as I say I must do this in a hurry - nothing works!  I might have trouble uploading a couple of pictures, but if this is the case, I will work on them for next week.  Plein air painting on Monday was at Gurnard.  Cold and windy as expected but at least it was dry.


OK, so I got the photo in, but don't seem to be able to shrink it.  That will make a difference when I try and transfer any pictures onto the website.

I also managed to do an ink and wash drawing that I've been meaning to do for ages.


This is the picture I don't seem to be able to shink.  However, I will work on it.  I'm generally quite pleased with this.  Took a while, but that's ok.

Have been working on another watercolour, which so far hasn't really been working out.  Have to add a couple of things/try a couple of things, and see if that improves it.  

We're away tomorrow for five days, going to Lincolnshire.  Weather looks as though it might be chilly, but no rain forecast.  Will try and get some sketches in.


No comments: