Sunday 14 July 2024

 Again weather up and down.  I managed to go swimming twice last week.  The awning for the boat is still not finished and we are reluctant to go away again until it is finished.  Fingers crossed for next week.

I finished my 100 plein air challenge and I think I will continue until I have done six months (hopefully).  That will take me until the end of September.

I finished (finally) a watercolour painting.


I have just found out that inserting images has changed again! Oh well.  Anyway, I did manage to frame it as well.  Also I put together the framed pictures ready for our exhibition in September.

I'll see if I can manage to put this on my website.  Perhaps that'll be the challenge for today!

Back to the fracture clinic on Wednesday for yet another check on my wrist. The rest of the week will again just be messing about.


No comments: