Sunday 7 July 2024

 Weather very up and down again.  I've been keeping up with my 100 day plein air painting/sketching challenge, and am now on day 98.  Nearly there.  Some of the paintings/sketches as been pretty awful, but some just about ok.  However, it has been good to make the effort to get out everyday and do something.  Not sure what to do when it's complete, perhaps just carry on to complete six months.

I've also just started to continue with a large watercolour painting that I started about 4 months ago!  It does require concentration and I've been a bit short of that lately.  Hopefully it will be complete in the next couple of days if I go slowly and carefully.

The disaster of the week was that I was scammed yesterday.  What a state of hopelessness you feel in.  I got it sorted with the bank, thankfully, but it really does leave an awful feeling of having been violated!

It's raining pretty hard at the moment, so I'm going to try and do a bit more of my watercolour painting.

No comments: