Sunday 21 July 2024

 We have had a couple of really really hot days.  Trouble is because we are not used to it, it is very fatiguing.  Still no awning for the boat.  Perhaps next week, and then we can go off again for a little break.

I have been wrestling with oil paints and did three of hay bales.  Final one looked a bit better

Definitely an improvement on the other two.  But still work in progress.  Working on a scene from Fort Victoria now.  I managed the sky really well, but the rest was a total disaster.  Now on version two.

I'm up to 112 sketches outside.  However, some of them are a bit rubbishy.

Still swimming twice a week, although I do find it really hard.

Fracture clinic on Wednesday.  Either more steroid injection, operation or live with the pain. I chose the latter.  It's not so bad now.

I'll see what art I  can manage today.  I must admit I have little bursts and then do nothing. Not good.

No comments: