Looks as though i've got to take out something I published some time ago. Only thing is, I can't at the moment find it. Never mind, I'm sure google will sort it.
Painting has really not been much of a success, and I think I'd better get my head round it. I've been painting each Friday at Osborne House, and to be honest only two of six have been only ok. Fortunately painting with water miscible oils has meant that I can just wipe them out - wonderful. Problem mainly is in composition. Just can't seem to get it right.
The live painting sessions have also not been too good. They really are incredibly quick, and it is difficult to keep up and get a decent painting out of it. Perhaps I should just do what I can and not try to finish the painting each time. After all, the session is only an hour.
As we're now out of the extreme hot weather, I am generally getting out in the morning, but the quality of my work is not too good.
We went to see the family last weekend. Bit of a marathon as there were roadworks on the A34 which meant we ended up 40 minutes late. Had therefore to leave early to make sure we got the return ferry. Even so that took an additional 45 minutes that we really didn't need!
Had to go to mainland again on Tuesday just to sign a document that we had already signed. Henry was starting to get a bit fed up with all this travelling. He went to the groomer on Wednesday but after that seemed to be a bit off colour. Total he seems ok. Fingers crossed.
I only went swimming once last week - naughty!
No comments:
Post a Comment