Sunday, 30 August 2026

 Oh dear, can't believe I am actually saying this, but thank goodness it's raining. We haven't had as much as the mainland, but it has left a lot of dampness!  

Not a huge amount of activity the last two weeks.  I did go out plein air painting again as Osborne


 The painting I did at the time was so awful that I scrubbed it off when I got home and redid it.  This is the final result.  Felt a bit better about it.  Doing oils outside is hard work!  I did go there again this Friday, with Mike, and again had a bit of a problem.  Finally corrected it this morning, took a photo but for some reason can't seem to find it on the computer.  Not a bad thing really, as it wasn't a very good painting.

As the weather has now been up and down we haven't been getting out and about quite as much as we should with Henry.  I'm sure as the weather settles down, we'll get back to normal again.

Perry has been doing some odd jobs on the boat. ( We really must go out sailing again).   I have been swimming three times this week, but always find it such hard work.

Children are back at school next week, so perhaps things won't be so crowded in the pool.  We also start back at the Priory for Wednesday painting.  Looks as though it will probably only be me on the first day.  Oh well, that means I must concentrate on the work and not on the chatting.  Hey ho!

 

No comments: